Why work for us?
Joining Heli Media Group means so much more than working for a professional media development and communication management organisation focused on advertising, animation, media, broadcasting and interactive technologies. We’ve built our business on a passion for excellence, a flexible approach in all that we do and by collaborating with one another to put customers first.
There’s a sense of camaraderie here; a feeling of belonging – probably because we go out of our way to listen to and involve all of our people. We respect our employee’s talent and create a first class working environment for them, and because we want to be the best, we want you to be your best. The size and scope of our business means that the opportunities on offer are as diverse as the people that work here.
If you’re ready to play your part, you’ll be richly rewarded too. From competitive salaries, and professional promotion systems, to generous bonus schemes, and flexible working options, there really is everything for you.
We attract the best technology, design, media and advertising talent by adopting modern management practice. Add to this the international market opportunities for our business model and a place in our organization is a sort after opportunity both in China and abroad. The combination of Chinese ideology, professional planning, great design and systematic production; provide the Heli Media Group with industry advantages in indoor and outdoor advertisements, brand promotion, image and exhibited design.
We have a diverse range of employees and are committed to an active Equal Opportunities Policy. This doesn't just cover our recruitment and selection procedures, but runs right through learning and development, appraisal, promotion opportunities and eventually to retirement.
We place a lot of emphasis on developing initiatives and procedures that ensure equality of opportunity for every member of our team.
- Promote a working environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation. Ensure that our workers are not unfairly disadvantaged in any aspect of our employment policies or working practices.
- Ensure that all decisions relating to employment practices are objective, free from bias, and based solely on work criteria and individual merit. In every set of circumstances we aim to find a solution which takes account of an individual’s personal circumstances and the needs of the business.
- Employ a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and maximises personal and commercial opportunities.
- Review changes in attitude and application of internal policy.
- Raise staff awareness by designing and delivering training programs that support the Equal Opportunities Policy aims.
- Comply with the law and communicate to our stakeholders the responsibility to protect both individuals and the company.
Rewards and benefits
At Heli Media Group we feel it's vital that our people are well rewarded. So when you say yes to Heli Media Group, we’ll give you access to a highly competitive total reward package that’s proven to attract, motivate and retain the best people. We’re constantly reviewing the details of the package to make sure it’s got everything our people want in a benefits scheme, but the things you'll be able to enjoy currently include:
- Pay – We regularly check our salaries against other companies to make sure we’re competitive and not just keeping up with changes in the market, but we try to stay ahead. We’ll also review your basic pay every year, plus we offer extra performance rewards to recognize individual achievements.
- Holidays – You are entitled to a minimum of 5 days’ paid leave per year in addition to the statutory holidays but we will also provide additional days to all staff over both Chinese New Year and Autumn Festival to allow our employees to have a good break. The actual 5 days paid leave you are granted initially will increase with your increasing cumulative full years of service and at the very least, in accordance with state regulations.
- Bonus – When we do well financially, we want our people to feel the benefit too. So we have a number of discretionary bonus schemes on offer that reward our employees for helping us to reach our goals. We also have a scheme whereby our employees benefit from shareholdings in our national Chinese holding company that provide an annual dividend and in the long term a possible sale value.
- Social Security and Medicare – We offer you a complete system of Social insurance, welfare.
- Pleasant work environment — We supply every employee with healthy, nutrient-dense snacks and a wide variety of beverages in the office. Appliances required of daily life are replete, such as refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, etc. Just as we’d invest in high grade office supplies to help our team member’s better function in their roles, it’s also important to provide a comfortable, healthy and pleasant work environment.
Please contact us if you…
If you are looking for a rewarding long term career in an organisation that prides itself on being the best in the market at whatever it does and you can see yourself handling ever increasing challenges in a cohesive and friendly working environment then you would never be disappointed working with Heli Media Group.
We hope that if you are applying for a position with our company that you are a great team player no matter what position or role you fill.